unless the peers are on the same segment, you also need the neighbor
ebgp-multihop command configured on both routers.

HTH

Bullwinkle: Hey, Rocky, watch me pull a CCIE out of my hat!

Rocky: Bullwinkle, that trick NEVER works....

Bullwinkle: This time FOR SURE!!!!!!!
( pulls Rocky out of hat )
Well, I'm getting closer!

""Salvatore De Luca""  wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hi All,
>
>     I am trying to better understand a particular BGP scenario, thought
> someone might shed some light. This is probably very simple, i am just
> missing the punchline. If you have 2 routers, one let's say running in
AS100