From: Kenneth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2003 7:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Going For BCRAN Beta Exam [7:66945]

Good question.

Well, if you searched Cisco under the keyword "Beta Exam", you'll end up
in
this page:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/learning/le3/le11/learning_beta_certifcation_
exam09186a00800a382d.html

The BCRAN beta will expire on the 4th.

However, if you were to search using the keyword "643-821", another page
appears, which is:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/learning/le3/learning_recent_article09186a008
0157630.html

For this one, it expires on the 15th.

I am puzzled myself, but, since I registered on Friday, which is the
4th,
and have obtained the 'Candidate Receipt', I guess I'm guaranteed a seat
for
the exam :)

But, just to be safe, I guess I'll give my testing centre a call.

Thanks again Andy, for pointing this out.

Regards,

Kenneth