Hi Folks,

I need a few ideas on the following problem.....

I have a PIX with a number of interfaces, one of the interfaces on this PIX
is connected to a local director via a crossover cable.
The second interface on the local director is connected into a vlan'd
switch. Connected into the same vlan on the same switch
are three Sun Solaris Web Servers.

These web servers can ping and access the default gateway (the ethernet
port on the pix) at 10.209.10.254. The three web
servers are 10.209.10.10 10.209.10.20 and 10.209.10.30. These servers can
ping (and be pinged by!) machines hanging of LANS
on the other interfaces of the pix.

The problem is this : These machines cannot ping or indeed telnet or access
each other, and they are all on the same VLAN on
the same switch. Though I have not seen it myself yet, I am told that the
servers have the mac address of the 10.209.10.254 pix interface
registered for the other web servers 10.209.10.10 .... (I have to see this
bit first hand...)

     ! a.b.c.d
     !
**********
_________ **** 10.209.10.20 ****
**********                                   ******************
******************** ____!
**********                                      10.209.10.1
     !
     ! x.y.z.e

I hope have explained this okay...... any help is appreciated !

Kind Regards, Peter.