At 1:24 PM -0400 5/29/03, Kazan, Naim wrote:
>Howard,
>
>I would appreciate your view and the group on which one you guys would
>prefer, Tag switching or Multicasting.

I'm not really sure what you are trying to do. You can multicast with
or without tag switching/MPLS.  I'm not a Windows person, so you'll
have to help me out. Is the Norton tool the source of the multicast
-- in other words, does it take unicasts and replicate them?

If so, why do you think the problem is in the network rather than the host?