Just one thing to clarify before telling my comments

%75 percent is not valid for F/R ( in F/R you use mincir, if mincir NOT
configured then you use CIR/2)

I have tested this some time ago, however if I am not wrong it should be
like this:
In your question I am assuming that, this is not a F/R interface.

To make this example clear let as assume we have 1Meg on the interface

So, 750k will be used with CBWFQ.

So %100 should be equal to 750k ...
if you say "band percent 50" thent this should be 750/2k

I am too lazy to make a set-up now, however someone may have a fresh set-up

Regards

Devvv