Hi.. Group

>From the VPN concentrator Web interface-->Administration-->Software
Update-->Clients page, I found a VPN clients upgrade page for various
groups.

But I don't understand what is mean.  What I know the VPN client is the
software that we install at the client PCs at home, how do we upgrade the
VPN client from here when it is not connected?  and when I click Upgrade
Clients Now, how do I know what version to upgrade to?  If my VPN client
already at the latest version, what happen when I click upgrade Now?