From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Kenan Ahmed Siddiqi
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 2:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PDM for PIX [7:69852]

Hi there,
I have a PIX 515E. I am trying to use PDM on it. The configuration is IOS
version 6.0 and PDM version 1.0. The client is Windows 2000 with IE 6.0 and
all the service packs intalled. When I try connecting to the PIX via the
browser, somehow it just doesn't work. Everything else seems to be okay. PIX
is configured to accept PDM connections from the client. Any suggestions how
to fix it? Is there some encryption or something that needs to be
enabled/disabled?

TIA,

Kenan