From: Hitesh Arora [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 2:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Loosing router config [7:69850]

Dear All,

I need some expert comments from this group for my problem. The router is in

working condition and 3 links are working fine on this router. Now I need to

do some changes in the router configuration. After changing and saving the
configuration, I gave a reboot to the router. But I find, that router is
back to the previuos old configuration. Why so??

I have checked that the config-register setting is set to 0x2102. Sh Version

command also shows me the config-register is set to 0x2102. I have applied
the config-register 0x2102 command also to be doubly sure that the router is

picking config from the same register.

Pls. help

Thanks
Hitesh