Try this:

pix(config)# access-list  permit tcp host 10.1.1.X host
192.168.20.10 eq 7000
pix(config)# access-group  in interface

where you fill the correct value for "X" in the source IP addess that's
needing to access the inside, where  is whatever you want
to name your access list and  is the name you gave the DMZ
interface interface in the "nameif" command.
Note: Currently all traffic from the DMZ to the outside is allowed. The
moment you apply that access list to the DMZ interface all outbound traffic
(traffic INTO the DMZ interface and headed to parts anywhere to the outside)
will now be blocked. There is an implied "deny any any" at the end of the
access list. You will have to then open up ports to the outside that boxes
in your DMZ will need to use. If the same box needs WWW access to the
outside world you will need a statment like this:

pix(config)# access-list  permit tcp host 10.1.1.X any eq
80

The "any" is the destination IP address. If it only goes to a specific WWW
site you can add "host A.B.C.D" instead of "any". With the statement as
written above you've allowed the pix to access any web server anywhere,
assuming it's running on port 80. The same can be done with FTP, SMTP, DNS
(except if would be "permit udp" instead of "permit tcp") or any other
traffic originating from the DMZ. Any traffic already allowed via access
lists from the outside to the DMZ will not be affected, only traffic
originating in the DMZ. The official line from Cisco is that it's not a good
idea to mix static/conduits and access-list/access-groups on the same box.
If you're allowing traffic from the outside into your DMZ via static/conduit
pairs you may have intermittent troubles using both. I've not experienced it
personally. I just know what I've read in all of Cisco's doc's about it. You
may need to consider switching to access-list/access-group instead of
conduits. The static statements should remian the same.

If you were going from the inside to the DMZ you would need a "static"
statement defining the inside network to the DMZ but I don't believe you do
from a less secure interface to a more secure interface. The two statements
above should be all you need to put in your config.

Hope this helps (and it wasn't 10,000 times more info than you wanted).

Mark Smith