Hello all
I will be highly appreciable if someone will help
me.In our organisation there is a newly joineD to whom
we have provided internet access through proxy server
.However being slightly technical he has insistently
taken public Ip address and have opened all the ports
on firewall ,wherein from his pc to external world all
ports are opened .My boss is worrying whether this
chap is utilising this facility for chating using
yahoo messanger woth sex chat rooms as well as
acessing many more sex sites.Unfortunately there is no
way to trace whetgher what is he accessing .I request
you to suggest some software which will track what
site is he accesiing and what conversation is he
doing.
I know that I can load websense or surfcontrol on
f/w,but unfortunately f/w is being controlled by one
of the engineer who reports to tha GM.Hence no access
to f/w.
I sincererly request to help me.

Regards

BALA WARE