[EMAIL PROTECTED]  wrote:
> I asked the same question of Cisco on a Catalyst 5500.  They did not
> have a command to perform the function.  I assume they do not have a
> command on the 1900 either.

Why doesn't show cam dynamic work on the 5500 to find the mac address.
Then show ip arp on the router. You can use User Tracking in CiscoWorks
as well. A switch is a layer 2 device, why should it care about the
layer 3 information.

On the 1900 menu - A, , L
Or from the command line - sh mac-address-table

David

--
David C Prall [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://dcp.dcptech.com