Richard Kerschner wrote:
> I asked the same question of Cisco on a Catalyst 5500.  They did not
> have a command to perform the function.  I assume they do not have a
> command on the 1900 either.
>
> Thanks
>
> Rich Kerschner, CCNA
> Sr. Systems Administrator
> Genesis Financial Solutions, Inc.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (254) 953-2331 Desk
> (254) 953-2306 Fax
> (254) 702-2356 Cell

   Who told you you couldn't see an individual MAC on a 5500??

C5000B (enable) sh cam dyn 2/1
* = Static Entry. + = Permanent Entry. # = System Entry. R = Router
Entry. X = P
ort Security Entry

VLAN  Dest MAC/Route Des  Destination Ports or VCs / [Protocol Type]
400   00-50-73-41-ef-89   2/1 [ALL]
Total Matching CAM Entries Displayed = 1

   Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"Government can do something for the people only in proportion as it
can do something to the people." -- Thomas Jefferson