From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Chuck Larrieu
Sent:   Friday, August 04, 2000 9:59 PM
To:     Cisco Mail List
Subject:        Friday Follies Extended Through Saturday

Again I extend the invitation.

Telnet to 64.220.150.9  password "yahoudi" ( no quotes )

See if you can answer the following questions:

1)      what version of IOS is running?
2)      What is the name of the IOS image?
3)      What routing protocols are running?
4)      Are there any other routers connected? If so, on what ports?
5)      If there are other routers connected, what IOS versions are they running?
What are the names of the flash images on those routers, if there are
routers?
6)      Provide every detail you can about any WAN protocols running
7)      What is the privilege level password?
8)      What model number router are you telneted into?
9)      What model number routers are connected, if there are any connected?
10)     Who played the Cisco Kid? (  extra credit - how did you find that
answer? )
11)     Extra Extra credit - identify all security enabled on the router

Hint: book answers don't count. All that matters is what you can determine
through your telnet session. I guarantee that you cannot answer at least
four of the questions without looking.

So come on in!

Chuck