-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Chuck Larrieu
Sent: 05 August 2000 11:21
To: Cisco Mail List; Kane
Subject: RE: Friday Follies Extended Through Saturday

Interesting. I have now removed the access-list that was applied inbound to
the port in question.

FYI the access-list was  access-list 101 permit tcp any host 64.220.150.9 eq
telnet

Said list would most definitely have denied your trace. And all the pings
folks told me failed.

The access-list, at the time of removal, indicated 1200 hits or so, Might
want to try again.

I tested telnet access from here, but of course I'm on the inside. :->

Sorry for the problem.

Chuck