""neil_k11""  wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hi Guys,
>
> I have two sites connected with Aironet Wireless Bridges. We have
> implemented VoIP between these sites over this wireless link.Considering
the
> Bandwidth of 11 Mbps for 802.11b , it should not have been a problem for a
> few IP phones.Even if we consider the throughput of the Wireless link
> actually is close to 4.5 Mbps, the bandwidth should be sufficient for a
few
> g729 calls or even a few g711 calls, but to contrary the call quality is
not
> good. Anybody experienced the same kind of situation. Any comments?

what duplex does a wireless bridge run at?

what apps - what bandwidth usage your users pulling?

if you were to do it this way:

Net_A-------router-----wireless_bridge--------wireless_bridge------------rou
ter----------Net_B

then you could do some prioritization of voice on the routers and perhaps
eliminate the problem. but it it highly likely that your data traffic is
crowding your voice. collisions are probably killing your voice. just my
wild ass guess. As Priscilla would say, the only way to know for sure is to
throw a sniffer on the line and do a study.

good luck