Hi Guys,

I have two sites connected with Aironet Wireless Bridges. We have
implemented VoIP between these sites over this wireless link.Considering the
Bandwidth of 11 Mbps for 802.11b , it should not have been a problem for a
few IP phones.Even if we consider the throughput of the Wireless link
actually is close to 4.5 Mbps, the bandwidth should be sufficient for a few
g729 calls or even a few g711 calls, but to contrary the call quality is not
good. Anybody experienced the same kind of situation. Any comments?

Thanks,

neil