Chuck,

[CL] agreed, but what you are confirming is what I and NRF have stated in so
many
words. No, the need for skilled technologists will not disappear. But
certainly fewer bodies will be required.

[JN] No argument, unless another "worker's revolution" set's the clock back;
but let revolutionaries worry about such bloody trifle.

[CL] As my friend NRF has stateed many times, those who want to stay ahead
will
do so not by focusing on the requirements of the past, notr even on the
requirements of today, but rather on the requirements of tomorrow.

[JN] I still say that bogus "requirements" will disappear (and are being
abandoned as we speak) as quickly as the bogus "HR" personnel that came with
them.  If the greater force of "labor/market darwinism/evolution" is
inevitable, then I don't see why any sort of "failed requirement" and
incompetence should escape its grips.   I would wager that it doesn't matter
how high on the corporate food chain you are.