A course manual from BSCN dated July 2000 has a graphic showing static
routes pointing to an interface having an AD of 0. The instructor stated
that for 11.3 and 12.0 the AD would be one - the same as statics pointing to
a next-hop ip address. I checked routers with 11.1, 11.3, 12.0, 12.1, and
12.2 and found the AD to be one for all.