Hi there,

I assume you want to connect your ADSL router to the internet? Yes, then you
have no other option than to use NAT. You were provided with one static IP
address and this valid address is routable on the internet. Therefore you'll
need typically an extended NAT to this address for all devices connected on
your LAN.

eg.

ip nat inside source list 1 200.248.3.1 overload
access-list 1 permit 192.168.1.0 0.0.0.255

where 200.248.3.1 is your static IP and the 192.168.1.0 is the LAN network.

I suggest you use the CRWS tool and later when you are more familiar with
the IOS you can do it yourself.

Regards,