OSPF doesn't allow you to do a unequal cost load balancing .

With EIGRP , this can be achieved by using the "variance" command (
under "router eigrp" ).

The " traffic share count " value is an indicaion of how many packets
would be transmitted over the various paths ( equal cost ( in which case
it is 1:1 ) / unequal cost ).

With the use of the " variance " command in EIGRP , the router can be
made to transmit traffic in ratio proportion to the metric of the
unequal cost routes.

Please find below the copy-paste from the Cisco Site which gives more
clarity .

----------------------

EIGRP puts up to four routes of equal cost in the routing table, which
the router then load-balances. The type of load balancing (per packet or
per destination) depends on the type of switching being done in the
router. EIGRP, however, can also load-balance over unequal cost links.

Note: Using max-paths, you can configure EIGRP to use up to six routes
of equal cost.

Let's say there are four paths to a given destination, and the metrics
for these paths are:

path 1: 1100

path 2: 1100

path 3: 2000

path 4: 4000

The router, by default, places traffic on both path 1 and 2. Using
EIGRP, you can use the variance command to instruct the router to also
place traffic on paths 3 and 4. The variance is a multiplier: traffic
will be placed on any link that has a metric less than the best path
multiplied by the variance. To load balance over paths 1, 2, and 3, use
variance 2, because 1100 x 2 = 2200, which is greater than the metric
through path 3. Similarly, to also add path 4, issue variance 4 under
the router eigrp command.

How does the router divide the traffic between these paths? It divides
the metric through each path into the largest metric, rounds down to the
nearest integer, and uses this number as the traffic share count.

For this example, the traffic share counts are:

for paths 1 and 2: 4000/1100 = 3

for path 3: 4000/2000 = 2

for path 4: 4000/4000 = 1

The router sends the first three packets over path 1, the next three
packets over path 2, the next two packets over path 3, and the next
packet over path 4. The router then restarts by sending the next three
packets over path 1, and so on.

Note: Even with variance configured, EIGRP will not send traffic over an
unequal cost path if the reported distance is greater than the feasible
distance for that particular route.

Hope this clarifies .

Regards,
Srivathsan A