Hello friends,
  I suppose that this is an easy question, but I want to make clear it. It
is about the meaning of "traffic share count" that I can see when I execute
an "show ip route" command:

Router#sh ip route x.x.x.x
Routing entry for x.x.x.x/28
Known via "static", distance 1, metric 0 (connected)
Routing Descriptor Blocks:
* directly connected, via Serial5/0/0/1
Route metric is 0, traffic share count is 1

I guess It has something to do with load balancing, but I would appreciate
any comments about it because even when there are several routes to the same
destination I can see that the share count is 1:

Routing entry for X.X.X.X/29
  Known via "ospf 1000", distance 110, metric 20, type extern 2, forward
metric 5
  Last update from X.X.X.X on ATM0/0/0.10061, 03:52:56 ago
  Routing Descriptor Blocks:
  * Y.Y.Y.Y, from W.W.W.W, 03:52:56 ago, via ATM0/0/0.10060
      Route metric is 20, traffic share count is 1
    Z.Z.Z.Z, from V.V.V.V, 03:52:56 ago, via ATM0/0/0.10059
      Route metric is 20, traffic share count is 1

How can this value be changed? It is always 1 and I would like why

Thanks all friends