i have this topology into my POP:

two 6509( with MSFC2) which are connected with two juniper. The default
route of sc0 is ip_address of MSFC2, while the MSFC2 speaks with juniper
with OSPF process. The juniper originate the default always ad so the MSFC2
receives the default by Ospf (External type2).

my problem is the following:
with this configuration the MSFC can reach all ip of our backbone, while the
sc0 doesn't reach anyone ip (if we do a trace we see a series of * just by
first step).
If i configure the defualt manually into MSFC, with the command ip route
0.0.0.0 0.0.0 next hop, the sc0 can reach all ip.
Do you know the cause of this behavior?
Best Regards

Paolo