rbx10 Defcom wrote:

> Thank you all !!!
> I really appreciated.
> Annlee, I meant "major" which relate to the important ones for
> the ccie written.

You don't have to know any RFCs for CCIE!? I've talked to quite a few CCIEs
who don't even know how TCP works. Afterall it's just payload in a packet
that a router forwards.

I liked dre's comment about grouping them by category. My list is focused on
understanding protocol behavior for the fundamental protocols found on
enterprise networks. There are many other categories.

Hey, what other subject can we beat to death today! :-)

I know I for one have been procrastinating due to a horrid project I'm
working on. :-) How far away is the 4th of July, next day off???

Priscilla