Cisco has a product called Cisco Network Registrar. Incognito also has a
great product called IP Commander.

http://www.incognito.com/products/IPCommander/overview/index.asp

Scott

> If you are a Netware Shop, I recommend using Novells DDNS that ships with
> Netware 5 and above...  it is great!
>
> -Brant
>
> ""Carlos Patriawan"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> 013f01bffaf6$1e8f2660$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:013f01bffaf6$1e8f2660$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> Is there any "good" IP Address Management Software for
>> very large-scale ISPs and create an optimized network ?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Carlos Patriawan, CCNA, CCIE (Written)

Scott Nelson - Network Engineer
Wash DC     +1202-270-8968 & +1202-352-6646
Los Angeles +1310-367-6646
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.bnmnetworks.net

PGP Public Key: