From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Dennis E. Bates
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2000 8:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: If u had to take one class

Hi Group !!!

Just a question.  If your employer had agreed to pay for one and only one
class to help you prepare for your CCIE lab exam (you have already passed
your written).  What class would you take and where ?  I would like to use
the money to buy equipment, but unfortunatly, thats not my call.  I'm
thinking CATM or CVOICE since, i don't get much of a chance to put my hands
on ATM or Voip gear.  But then again maybe I should reinforce the meat and
potatoes topics like advanced OSPF or BGP ? Any suggestions as to the best
use of the one class?

Thanks,

Dennis