From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Peter A van Oene
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2000 9:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: If u had to take one class

Prep like normal and then take Bruce Caslow's CCIE Lab prep course, Expert
CCIE Prep Class 1, or ECP1 from MentorTech.  Its a little more costly than
some, but will give you the scenario practise you need.  Until then, read
books and make routers do wierd things.

Heres a link to the ECP course.

http://www.mentortech.com/learn/desc_ECP1.shtml

Pete