From:   Patrick Stiever [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, August 04, 2000 2:02 PM
To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject:        DHCP Over Wan Link

Ladies and Gents,

        This would be the first time trying to set this up,  I have a remote
office with a frame-erlay link between them and the corporate site. The dhcp
server is at the corporate site, I would like to it up that the users at the
remote site uses a certain dhcp pool on that server.  I have heard you can
set it up so that a certain address pool will only assign address when the
request comes through a certain router(i.e. the remote router). Does this
make any sense or have I been inhaling too many paint fumes again?  Any help
would be great, thanks.

Patrick Stiever
Communications Engineer
24 Hour Fitness