Thank you at all for your support.
Just few comments (sorry for delay but when you are working I'm sleeping ;)).

- I can not configure the 3550 as router. I can not change IP and subnet for
many reasons.
- I can not configure VLAN, I've no chance to configure here inter vlan
routing
- I've bought 3550 because of IGMP snooping...but It seems that it does not
work

Maybe access-list  or something based on mac control can help us to avoid
that
our tests based on multicast traffic floods on all the LAN.

I can configure the multicast address (so I can know the multicast layer 2
mac).
Wich is the configuration (if any) I've to set on fastethernet 0/1 in order
avoid that the specific multicast mac go out from this port?

Anybody knows why switchport block multicast doesn't take any effect?

Thank you again and have a nice week end.
Teresa