From: Dom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 11:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: ATM Bandwith [7:71937]

Somebody (I'm sorry I deleted the post), posted after me, and it does
look like you are hitting the cell  tax problem. With other (including
layer 3 overheads) you are not doing to badly

Sorry if this is not what you want to hear ;)

Best regards,

Dom Stocqueler
SysDom Technologies
Visit our website - www.sysdom.org