With the Sup IV, you could use the 4507R chassis and have the ability to
use redundant supervisors in the future.  I think the switching speed of
the Sup IV is faster and you can do L3 as well.  Things the Sup II can't
do.

>>> "Johns, John A."  07/11/03 12:14PM >>>
Wanted to get some feedback from some folks that are using either the
Sup
II+ card or the Sup IV card..

There is over a $3,000.00 difference in cost..

Anybody using the SUP II+?  Any issues?

Thanks,
John A. Johns, CCIE No. 7983, CCDP, CCNP, MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I, CCA, A+
[snip]