Hi everybody

I am posting this here because I don't know a right place where I could ask.
This would be part of my question: do you guys know a discussion list like
this focused on Network Infrastructure Monitoring tools ?  I tried the
"noctools" on the newsgroups but it is empty !!!

I am looking for a tool like this:

http://www.netiq.com/support/am/supportedproducts.asp

Does anybody know an other tool like this ?

I know about some tools like this available at HP but I am afraid those are
too expensive.

Thank you and
I apologize for posting in the wrong place.
I consider that most of the readers of this list are very experienced and
it's always better to ask the gurus :-)
Chris