Did you download the transition software?  :-)  Other than this odd problem
I haven't had any issues since the transition. I wasn't impressed with the
amount of time I spent waiting for support, though.

John

>>> annlee 7/16/03 3:38:55 PM >>>
begin vent--
I am having continuing problems with comcast -- attbi was a *whole* lot
better.

My NAV has trouble scanning incoming or outgoing mail, though ZoneAlarm's
MailSafe function has zero trouble. Oddly, my Outlook has tons more
problems
than my husband's Eudora client, though he also uses NAV.

I expect to switch to another mail server and use comcast as nothing more
than a dumb pipe. I think they may be able to handle that.
--end vent

Annlee

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]