From: DeVoe, Charles (PKI) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 8:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: STP problem [7:70797]

We had a similar situation.  Only in this case, the user was taking down
internet access.  Seems whoever configured the machine put the default
gateway in as the users address.  At the time we were running two protocols,
decnet and tcp/ip.  Decnet was the first one to be used.  The only time
there was a problem was when the  user would try to access the internet.
After a week of troubleshooting, we started looking at all of the PCs that
had been installed recently.  It was pure luck that we found it.