Networks. Not only is it a switch, patterned after an Ethernet switch, but
it also supposedly solves the problem of rogue wireless access points.

See these recent articles from 802.11 Planet and the San Jose Mercury News:

http://www.80211-planet.com/news/print.php/1572381

http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/siliconvalley/news/local/6106092.htm

Priscilla