Can you see any mistake in the following network?

Rx ---area 5------R2----area 0-------R3-------------
                   |                                |
                 area 0                             |

R1, R2 and R3 are connected through area 0.

R1 and R2 are ABRs for area 5.

I am wondering if R1 and R2 should be connected through area 5 for a better
design.

The bad situation I see is that Rx and Ry will have different databases,
although they are in the same area.  From the routing table standpoint there
will be conectivity.

Any Thoughts?