Chris,

Since you are choosing the link based on MAC addresses and only one
switch LED is blinking, is your test traffic to stations located across
a router? The router will obviously have a single MAC address, so
EtherChannel based on MACs will use only a single link. Perhaps you
should change to IP balancing.

Regarless of whether you use MAC or IP balancing, make sure that your
test includes multiple destinations or you will only ever use one link!

- Tom