I'm testing a setup using source specific multicast.  On
the RPF interface for the target source IP (192.168.25.25)
I've configured the following command:

ip igmp static-group 232.232.232.232 source 192.168.25.25

This seems to get the right messages forwarded up towards
the source in order to get the SPT built.

However, when I reboot this router, I see the following
error message in the boot output:

  "Accepting source reports only for groups in ssm
   range, 192.168.25.25 ignored"

and the above "ip igmp static-group" command is removed
from the running config.

Anyone seen this before or understand why the command is
being removed?  Should I be doing something different to
statically cause the interface to join the SSM channel?

Thanks