I think this actually is an MPLS VPN, of sorts. It's been fairly hard for me
to get the nitty gritty details. As I see it, it's a layer 3 MPLS vpn with
OSPF as our 'interface' to their network but I may be wrong about that.

As someone else just mentioned, this service is expensive compared to frame
relay. In fact, at the moment it's about twice the monthly cost, but we're
quickly growing to a point where the frame network is not going to support
our goals. This solution looks pretty slick, I must admit.

John

>>> Chuck Whose Road is Ever Shorter  7/21/03 1:50:51
PM >>>
so, John, whatever happened to the MPLS network they were trying to sell
you
a while back? what advantage does PRN have vis a vis MPLS such that Quest
is
no longer trying to convince you to buy it?

inquiring minds need to know :->

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]