When I first triggered this question, certainly I took advantage of having a
forum full of creative techie people. Why would I need to bridge 2 LANs,
separated from a couple of routers or so, using a tunnel? Well, that
question, indeed, came from one of our customers, and then my coming to
think of ..."why not".

Like some guys said, if GRE tunnels can transport multicast traffic, why not
broadcast traffic?

I'll try out some guidelines you guys wrote earlier, like using IRB and so.
I would like to think that this forum was created not only for asking
certification questions but also for learning. I strongly believe that what
technology can't do now, will do tomorrow.

Best regards,