From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
John Neiberger
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 1:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: GRE TUNNEL/Ethernet-broadcast-like? [7:72738]

Fred,

A few years ago this list was opened up to questions and discussions
that
aren't necessarily related to certification. In fact, discussions don't
even
have to be Cisco-related, although they usually are.  You'll quite often
see
stuff like this around here, and many times people simply want to know
if
something can be done, not whether it's a good idea for it to be done.
:-)

I have my doubts that this could be configured in such a way as to be
reliable and stable, but who knows. I even gave a suggestion earlier
that I
now think won't work. I'm too tired at the moment to try it out, though.

John