>Hi,
>Have a couple of ws-c2950 and ws-c2912xl switches running IOS 12.0(5.3)WC1
>version.
>Recent Cisco vulnarabilty recommends upgrade but for this version it
>recommends 12.0T  or 12.1
>
>What version will be best suited for upgrading these swicthes?
>anyone knows whether 12.1(19) will be ok for these switch upgrades?
>
>thanks in advance.

At this very moment I'm wrestling with a 2950-24 that is running
12.0(5.3)WC1 and I'm trying to upgrade it to 12.1(13)EA1b. Is 12.1(19)
available for them? As of yesterday, 12.1(13)EA1c was the latest available
for the 2950.

I seem to be running into a bug that is causing excessive CPU usage on the
switch, so much so that it's not letting me download a new image
successfully. To make matters worse, to personally tend to this switch I'd
have to hop on a plane and go to California. I *really* hope I don't mess
this thing up!

John