Dear Experts,

I am planning for a demo to my client on authenticating aironet client to
RSA token server.
I am not going to use CSACS as my radius server, the rsa ace server will be
my radius server.
I did tried authenticating telnet acces to router without using CSACS, and
it works perfectly fine using RSA ACE server as the radius server.  In the
RSA Ace server i add the router as a comm server and i also set the shared
secret key on both devices.

Will it work if configured aironet client authenticate using 802.1x PEAP and
then from the Aironet AP authenticate to RSA Ace server using radius protocol?

i am not sure because i couldnt test the configuration.  we used to have an
Aironet AP 350 for a demo unit, however it has been lended to one our client
for a few days.

anyone care to share some experiences?
Thanks in advance

RD