I stand duly corrected sir. I was not aware of the
product. I must confess I haven't been keeping up on
my cisco, new job and all...

Thanks for your positive input as always...

http://www.nortelnetworks.com/products/01/contivity/doclib.html

http://www.cisco.com/cpropart/sync-src/ccstcp/cc/techno/protocol/ipsecur/ips