Hi all
I have Cisco 1603 router with 1 Ethernet,1 port BRI
plus 1  T Serial interface which I was using to
connect 2 Mbps Leased line .Receptly it started
malfunctining with coutinious boot .The error ***BUS
ERROR*** .The log captured on console is attached
herewith .Can anybody pls help whether why is it so?
It is even not allowing me to enter into Rmon mode by
pressing Break Key.

Thanks in advance

*** BUS ERROR ***
access address = 0xd030001
program counter = 0x4010b50
status register = 0x2710
vbr at time of exception = 0x4000000
special status word = 0x006d
faulted cycle was a byte read

Initializing the PIT timer ...
Initializing the RAM vector table ...
Initializing monitor variables ...
Reset Cause: (SRST) software reset
C1600 processor with 2048 Kbytes of main memory

getdevnum warning: device "PCMCIA slot 1" has size of
zero
getdevnum warning: device "PCMCIA slot 1" has size of
zero
open: read error...requested 0x4 bytes, got 0x0
trouble reading device magic number
boot: cannot open "flash:"
boot: cannot determine first file name on device
"flash:"z

System Bootstrap, Version 11.1(10)AA, EARLY DEPLOYMENT
RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
Copyright (c) 1997 by cisco Systems, Inc.

Sizing main memory ... found 0x00200000 bytes
Testing lower main memory - data equals address
Testing lower main memory - checkerboard
Testing lower main memory - inverse checkerboard
Checksumming Monitor image ...
Initializing main memory ...
Hardware rev is 0x2
Sizing NVRAM ... found 0x2000 bytes
Reading NVRAM ...
Reading cookie ...
Initializing the PCMCIA controller ...

Send free SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger. Go to
http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/pc/