From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 8:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Gigabit Copper Switch [7:73116]

Greeting,

It's a great product, I have changed my plan to include  the new
3750-24TS-E in my campus design instead of the previous 3550-12T at
least I will get more ports , plus I will seize the extra ports to
connects the seven servers.

The only thing which I am still confusing with, does stack wise mean
that if a two 3750-24TS-E stackable will provide 32 Gbps ?

What I was planning to do is to connect two 3550 and bundle two ports
from each switch (Gig etherchannel) so it will support 4000 Mbps.

Do still I have to configure Gig  Etherchannel between the two
3750-24TS-E switches?

Ismail