From: Alex Cosic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 10:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCIE Lab experience! [7:73263]

Hi there,

I have finished my CCNP exam.

Well, I live in Sydney, Australia and I still could not find job. I wish to
carry on with CCIE. I do not have problem with passing writing CCIE exam,
but
what about practical exam of 2 days duration. I have found some programs on
the net. But is it enough to pass without practice. I have passed my CCNP by
only reading books and downloading simulation programs.

Can somebody give me advice whether I could carry on without real hand on
experince?

Is there some way to volonteer to work for free?

Is there some way to get free CCIE Lab experience?

Thanks in advance

Alex