Alex,
Congratulations on passing your NP exam(s). The lab exam is no longer the 2
day format. Details can be found at the following URL:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/learning/le3/le11/learning_ccie_lab_exam.html

You must have more than just knowledge, but also speed - the ability to type
very fast is even beneficial due to the length and quantity of
configurations you will need to create and manipulate. There are several
companies that offer lab simulations and remote access to their racks - this
might be helpful since you say you've already got the understanding - just
need the practical...

Bill Creighton CCNP
Network Design Engineer, eVPN
NSPM AT&T Business Service Delivery