>You have a lot of options.  I recommend Sprint first, then Level-3,
>then GX.  Unless you are already in bed with Qwest or AT&T, they
>won't give you the time-of-day for support (and you are going to
>need good support for an offering like this).  In particular, I
>recommend Sprint's PW option (UTI on Cisco GSR), and Level-3's
>(3)Packet MPLS-VPN option (Martini L2VPN on Laurel Networks).

I just checked the Sprintbiz site and they seem to offer a network-based IP
VPN and a CPE-based IP VPN. It appears to me that these are both L3 VPNs.
It's hard to find much more than marketing materials on their site, though,
and I'd love to read more details. Are those the Sprint services you were
referring to?  And what is the PW option you refer to?

I've already read a little about the Level-3 MPLS-VPN and it sounded like a
good option but we come back to the full-mesh issue. It would take over 5300
PVCs to create a full mesh with their L2 VPN. A full mesh isn't a
requirement, but it is a very nice feature of the Qwest PRN service and
given our network design and traffic flow, that is a great benefit.

John