Peter,

Yes, you will have to begin chasing VUE and Cisco.

For example, I did BGP Beta on May 30th 2003 and I got a letter about my
passing from Prometric around 20th June 2003. After a few days, it also
appeared in my Tracking System.

The same with BSCI Beta 643-801.

It could have something to do with your postal address.

So, check with VUE, then they should guide concerning how to approach Cisco
... because my experience shows that Cisco asks for a copy of the result of
a given exam, and this comes from Prometric/VUE.

Good Luck! You must be a very patient person:-) And this is also the reason
I do not like Beta exams now.

Mwalie
CCDP