--On 07 August 2003 02:50 +0000 Mwalie W  wrote:

> Yes, you will have to begin chasing VUE and Cisco.

Thanks, that is what I thought

> Good Luck! You must be a very patient person:-) And this is also the
> reason I do not like Beta exams now.

Actually, I am very impatient.  Which is why I try to make a point of only
doing Beta's when I dont need the exam, and then trying to ensure I
"forget" about the exam. I really had put the exams out of my mind until I
saw a couple of groupstudy messages in which people mentioned the results.

I dont think there is a problem with my address as I have received results
for CCIE Beta qualification exams I took before and after the QOS and BGP
exams.

Peter